Entry #6 Skin Care
Skin who?
How much do you "know" about your skin ? Bet you not much so grab on with the two most important things you should add to your routine! (H2O + SPF)
Each inch of skin is made up of 19 MILLION skin cells, 650 sweat glands, 20 blood vessels, and 1000 nerve endings!!! Keeping your skin nice and healthy can be difficult fo some people, and for the other half, it can be as light and easy as a feather.
Acne is a skin condition that happens when hair follicles under your skin become clogged. Another problem could be applying too much oils or having dead skin cells under your skin. Acne can happen to anyone and anywhere. For most people acne tends to appear when you are in 8th grade and up. For example in my case, I started breaking out when I started high school, my freshmen year. Acne usually ends to go away by the time you're in your thirties to forties. Although it can go away in those age gaps, it may also still be present.
How do I get rid of A C N E !?!
- Wash your face with a gentle face cleanser.
- Do not OVER exfoliate the skin
- Moisturize
- SPF!!
- Eat a good diet
- Drink lots of water
- Avoid sleeping in makeup
- Avoid keeping your sheets unwashed for +1 week
- Ice the pimple
- DO NOT pick at your face
- Change your pillow cases frequently
- Pimple patches
- Do NOT wear too much makeup and/or makeup with pore clogging ingredients.
- layer your products right
- Sun sensitivity
- Dry nose
- Birth defects
- Pressure on the brain
- Chapped lips
- Thinning hair
- Double the birth control
- Mood changes
- Mental health issues
- Breathing problems
- Internal damage
- Buildup in the blood



I love your blog! Skin care is something I'm very big on myself as I did a blog on it too! I grew up with very bad acne and still to this day have some. Literally everything you listed to do and keep up with, will help! My dermatologist had suggested I start accutane, and for three years straight I said no!
ReplyDeleteI love your entry. skin care is something i've become interested in recently. SPF really does wonders for the skin.
ReplyDeleteI like your tips for countering acne. You seem very knowledgeable about the subject. I had bad acne when I was younger and it bothered me mentally. I never knew that every inch of skin is made up of that many skin cells. That's amazing.
ReplyDeleteHey, Jeymily. Your two new entries here look pretty good and bring up interesting topics and ideas. Your writing flows well, and you are beginning to dig into your analysis and content.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, you are missing entries 3 and 5.