#0
Hi !!! My name is Jeymily. People like to call me Jey for short, since my name is a bit tricky to pronounce. I just turned 18 years old the 18th of August. I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona.
I grew up with a family who LOVES watching and playing Soccer!! Which is the reason why I now play it. I started conditioning myself at 8 years old with my brothers soccer team. I then started to grow a passion for soccer and I joined an all girls soccer club. We played tournaments, traveled, and more than anything made memories. My love for the sport slowly started to fade away my junior year in high school. I planned on doing soccer my four years, unfortunately I only got to play my freshman and sophomore year because of my school work dedication.
My mom and I have small business and sell chocolate covered strawberries and numbered cakes. My favorite flavor would be the vanilla flavored cake. I would say my biggest pet peeve is when someone comes into my room and leaves the door open instead of closing it. Another one would be chewing really loud.
My goal in life as of right now would be graduating college and becoming a certified medical assistant. I got to experience and shadow what it's like working at a hospital, and I loved the experience there. Something that makes me who I am would be I am very honest and I will tell you the truth and not what you want to be told, instead what you need to be told.





Comments
Post a Comment