Entry #1 F I T N E S S


    
 Blogs are something I was unfamiliar with, but getting used to now. Blogs are a form of expressing yourself and can either be to give information to someone, to tell news, or simply to blabber your mouth .. Or should I say your thumbs ! LOL . Every blog can have their own voice, opinion and some can even be more serious than others. In my opinion "good blogs" are the ones that include more tying rather than picture. Not to mentions the ones that get straight to the plot, this are my FAV.  <---- Essentials 


    One of the Blogs I came across that I LOVED was a fitness one.  https://lovesweatfitness.com/blog/ . I love the layout and colors that she used. This blog catched my attention because it has so many information. For example it has nutrition plans, wellness boosts, merchandise, workout equipment you can buy off their website. The section that caught my eye the most was the Traveling section. I loved how she gives travel must haves for the summer. she also has blogs of each and every place she's traveled to. 



       I am not much about criticism, but one thing she can do to improve her blog is to add more colors to it instead of it just being pink and white. Even though I personally love the two colors, I think she should change it up a bit and add more colors so it stands out to the readers, other than that out of the other fitness blogs I read this one was my favorite! In this blog the author is trying to persuade you to live a healthy lifestyle ! To workout, to travel, To visit new places. This blog brings me positive vibes. 


                                                                                                                                                                          
           
https://blog.myfitnesspal.com. This would be another blog that I kept my eye out on and I didn't seem as interested as the first blog I read through. This blog is super unorganized and it has too much information everywhere without it having its own sections, NOT TO MENTION... ( It has so MANY adds!!). But overall, it has the information needed there, it only needs more organizing to do. In this Blog the author has a couple of things going on such as showing meal preps to do in the mornings, he gives advice on weight loss, he has recipes, as well as talks about nutrition. The author seems to be everywhere in this blog, but over all it does have a lot of information.                                                                                                                                                                          






Comments

  1. Hey, Jey. Your blog is looking good so far. Nice visual appeal and engagement, good support with links, and nice writing flow. You have some good content and ideas, and you are developing them pretty well; keep digging into analysis and description to connect to your audience and create more significance. Keep it up! Unfortunately, you are missing Entry #2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts